07:32 PM Market Closed
Online Trading Manual
- To get to our home page please type www.blomegyptsecurities.com in the address bar, then visit online trading page.
- Home Page: Type your username and password to get started. You will be automatically directed to the Add Order page.
- Add Order page: Specify the stock you want from the drop down menu, or look it up using the search icon, chose either to trade it at the market price, or at a specific limit, then set the validation of the order you placed to the current session only, until being canceled by you, or until a specific date .check on the same day if you are placing a same day sell order.
- Pending Orders page: From the navigation bar on the left side, place the cursor on the online trading icon, select pending orders from the drop down menu. You can cancel pending orders or update it.
- Orders page: To view a list of all your placed orders during a specific period, place the cursor on the trading history icon, and then select orders from the drop down menu. The list can be printed and exported to an Excel or Word document.
- Executions page: To view the executed orders during a specific period, place the cursor on the trading history icon, and then select executions from the drop down menu.
- Invoices page: For every executed order you can get a detailed invoice showing you a breakdown of the due fees, the executed amount, the price and the total due amount.
- Position page: From the navigation bar on left side, place the cursor on the valuation icon, select position from the drop down menu to view your cash balance, as well as your outstanding stocks with their current market price and the unrealized gains/losses.
- Statement page: To keep track of your debit/credit balance; place the cursor on the valuation icon, select statement from the drop down menu.
- Account page: You can always edit your profile to keep us updated if any changes happened to your contacts, and to feel more secured make sure to change your password every now and then.